About All Voices Count
Although patient participation is becoming increasingly important, it appears very difficult for professionals and researchers to ask the opinion of adolescents. For adolescents it is often difficult to give their opinion.
All Voices Count can support with the above mentioned, since this game makes it possible to involve adolescents in research, policy and hospital care in a playful manner.
This theme is about all people who work in the hospital and the feeling adolescents have about them.
This is about what adolescents can and cannot do anymore because of their illness.
This theme is about the things an adolescent does or does not do concerning his or her disease.
This theme is about everything that has to do with the disease and treatment of an adolescent.
This theme is about adolescents visiting the hospital.
This theme is about contact with other chronically ill peers.
This theme is about the degree of openness of adolescents concerning their illness.
This theme is about the acceptance process of adolescents concerning their illness.
This theme is about the adolescent and the relationship with the people around him or her.
The final theme is about everything an adolescent thinks and feels.
Contact us for additional information about All Voices Count!
Project Group Alle Voices Count:
- Dr. L. Haverman, GZ-psychologist and researcher, Emma Children’s Hospital Amsterdam UMC
- Drs. L.E. Verhagen, project coordinator, Emma Children’s Hospital Amsterdam UMC
- Drs. L. Teela, project employee, Emma Children’s Hospital Amsterdam UMC
- Dr. M. Gruppen, pediatrician, chef de clinique teenage ward, Emma Children’s Hospital Amsterdam UMC
- Dr. M.H.E. Driessens, policy officer research VSOP – for rare and genetic diseases
- Drs. M.C. Naafs, director VOKK – association parents, children & cancer
- M. van de Groep-Naafs, project employee VOKK – association parents, children & cancer
- Prof. dr. M.A. Grootenhuis, professor of pediatric psychology, Princess Maxima Center for pediatric oncology
- C.J. Hendriks, Head of Educational Facility, consultant educational support for sick students, Emma Children’s Hospital Amsterdam UMC
All Voices Count is made possible by Fonds NutsOhra.
Lotte Haverman; psychologist / project leader All Voices Count
Lorynn Teela; project employee All Voices Count